Steel silo for cement
Steel silo for cement is a closed container for large-scale storage of bulk materials. and has good sealing properties and is resistant to rain, moisture, and convenience. It is suitable for bulk cement and dry fly ash. In terms of structure, the cement silo is composed of the structure of the tank body, legs, level sensor, broken arch devices, ladders, dust collectors and other components. The silo body is equipped with a material level system, which can display the position and quantity of the material, and the arch breaker device can released the solidification caused by the material deposition for long time, The cement silo and the screw pump can be used to transport the material to various locations, which is safe and convenient.
1. Cement silo has features such as waterproof, moisture-proof, preventing cement loss and reducing urban air dust pollution.
2. Small occupied place, long service life, low cost
3. A wide range of capacity : 50t, 65t, 80t, 100t, 150t, 200t, 250t, 300t, 500t, etc.
4. Normal discharged height is 1.96 meters and 4.2 meters, can also be processed according to user requirements.
Field of application:
1. Cement silos are usually used as supporting products for concrete mixing plants (buildings).
2. Suitable for loading bulk cement and dry fly ash, with features such as rainproof, dampproof, easy to use, etc.
3. It is suitable for the storage of bulk cement in engineering construction, commercial concrete mixing stations, road and bridge water conservancy projects, and urban construction projects.
Screw conveyor model