Steel silo for cement is generally used in the storage of bulk cement in concrete mixing stations. The cement tank is a closed storage tank for bulk materials. It is suitable for storing various bulk construction materials such as cement and fly ash. The tank is equipped with a material level system and can display The location of the material and volume, the arch breaker device can relieve the solidification caused by the material deposited too long.The use of a cement silo and auger pump enables the material to be transported to various locations. This tank is easy to install and is safe and reliable as an ideal bulk storage tank for various mixing plants.
The steel silo for cement consists of steel structure of the warehouse, ladders, guardrails, feeding pipes, dust collectors, pressure safety valves, level gauges, and discharge valves.
Some tips before using:
1.Check the electric line before use.
2. Better to turn on the vibration for 2-3 minutes before and after the bulk cement truck injects cement into the tank
3. When the alarm on the cement tank alarms, stop the cement injection to prevent damage to the dust treatment machine.
4. When the tone of the air is not good, check whether the dust filter is blocked. If it is blocked, it should be cleaned in time.
5. Before cleaning the filter element, it should be bundled with 2-3 lines to avoid deformation of the filter element during flushing.
6.When cleaning, must wait until the filter element is dry before use.
7. When the filter element has been cleaned repeatedly and has reached the purpose of dust removal, it should be replaced in time.