Cement tank (also known as bulk cement tank, cement silo) is generally used in bulk cement storage of the concrete mixing plant. Cement tank is a closed tank for storing bulk materials, and is suitable for storing food, cement, fly ash and other bulk materials. Its tank equipped with level system, which can display the location and quantity of material. Its hole-breaking device can relieve the caking caused by the material deposition for too long.
Cement silo can transport materials to various locations with crew pump.The tank is easy to install, safe and reliable, is the ideal bulk storage tank for a wide range of mixing plants.
Tips for use:
1 .Check the lines before use.
2. Open the vibration 2-3 minutes before and after the bulk cement truck pour fly ash into the tank.
3. When cement tank alarm rings, stop refilling to prevent damaging the dust processor.
4. When the air outlet is poor, the dust filter element should be check if it's blocked. For example,if blocked, it should be cleaned promptly.
5. Before cleaning the filter element, it should be tied with wire 2-3 circles to prevent deformation of the filter when flushing.
6 .When clean the filter element, filter element must be wait for dry before installation and use.
7. After repeated cleaning, the filter element has reached the purpose of dust, and it should be promptly replaced.