Diesel concrete mixer machine
This machine is a double-taper type mixing drum with forward stirring, reversal discharging and self-dropping concrete mixer, which can stir plastic and semi-rigid hard concrete. The local mixer drum is rotated by a ring gear and compared with a friction type mixer, it has a transmission. Reliable, fast unloading speed of hopper, non-stick material, no-slippage in rain and fog weather, etc.The hopper mouth falls below the bottom surface, which can greatly reduce the labor intensity of the loading workers. If it is used in conjunction with the batching machine, it can form a simple electronic metering mixing station. The whole climbing machine main engine mixing and hopper lifting is divided into two motors and two speed reducers. To complete, compared with the half-climb mixer, the load of the main reducer is reduced, and the dedicated reducer for lifting the hopper is added, so that the service life of the main reducer is greatly extended.
|Mixing motor power||4||5.5||5.5||5.5-7.5||5.5-7.5||7.5||11|
|Elevator motor power||4||5.5||5.5||4.5||4.5||5.5||7.5|
|water pump motor power||0.55||0.55||0.55||0.55-0.75||0.55-0.75||0.75||1.1|
|Mixing speed （r/min）||17||14||14||14||14||13||12|
1. To ensure safe operation, the motor housing, frame, and electrical control box should be grounded, and the grounding resistance should not exceed 4Ω.
2. When the machine is installed, all pipes and wires shall be properly placed to prevent accidents caused by crushed and damaged work.
3, The motor part according to the first class electrical safety regulations for regular inspections to prevent the motor from moisture, electrical components and wires are damaged.
4. When the hopper is raised, it is forbidden to stand in the work area of the hopper to avoid accidental injury.
5. During the operation of the machine, it is not allowed to stop at will and it is not allowed to stop at will. If a shutdown accident occurs in the middle, the discharge door shall be opened immediately and the material shall be discharged to prevent the condensation of tears.
6. The machine must not be overhauled and filled with lubricant during operation.
7. During the operation, do not allow gravel to fall into the running part of the machine, so as not to damage the running parts. The material stuck at the bottom of the hopper should be cleaned in time so as not to affect the opening and closing of the bucket door.
8. Each batch of stirring must be in strict accordance with the rated capacity of the machine and must not be overloaded.