First, user notes.
1. The user must carefully read this manual before using concrete block making machine with auto feeder. Due to continuous improvement of the product, this manual only changes regularly. If there is a discrepancy with the local products, please contact our company for advice.
2. In order to use properly and maintain the equipment, maintenance personnel must thoroughly understand the performance and characteristics of this equipment. Do not do it by yourself arbitrarily, so as not to hurt and damage to the parts.
3. In the inspection and maintenance, you should cut off the total power supply, hang warning signs.
4. The machine can take fully automatic cycle operation when all parts are in place.
5. Do not put the hand or other parts of the body into the pressure head, under the mold box during the operation of the equipment. Do not touch the exercise site.
6. non-console operator shall not be free to press the electric twist, in order to avoid injury and damage.
7. At the end of each shift, the electrical switch should be in the "OFF" or "STOP" position.
8. The use of the local electrical should be grounded, in order to ensure safety. (Grounding resistance shall not be greater than 0.5 Europe, under normal circumstances to be more than 1.5 meters underground. )
9. The cement in storage hopper should be exhausted in time to prevent coagulation.
10. Solidified concrete on pallet need to be cleaned up timely, feed box and mold box bonded material to be cleaned per shift. Disconnect the main power switch while cleaning the equipment and fix the ram with the support to prevent the risk of slippage.