Concrete block mould
Concrete block mould uses computer-aided design (CAD), which means that the mould is optimized through a computer-centric system. According to the structural characteristics of the mold, the mold is divided into a planar stamping die and a cavity die with space. The punching die is precisely matched to the size of the punch and the die, and some of them are even without clearance. Other forging dies, such as cold extrusion dies, die casting dies, powder metallurgy dies, plastic dies, rubber dies, etc., are cavity dies that are used to form three-dimensional shaped work pieces. The cavity mold has dimensional requirements in three directions of length, width, and height, and the shape is complex and manufacturing is difficult. Mold production is generally single-piece, small batch production according to strict and precise manufacturing requirements, utilized more sophisticated processing equipment and measuring devices.
1. Accurate size, smooth surface
2. Reasonable structure and high production efficiency
3. Easy to automate
4. design meets process requirements, economical and reasonable
5. Carbide insert progressive die to increase service life
1. Designing service include: Industrial design,Appearance design,Structure design,Mold design DFM,Moldflow
2. Project management: Project management is the key to the success and quality of the products A Project Engineer who has rich knowledge in tooling and injection molding is appointed for each project. All of them have a good command of English, The project engineers will be responsible to follow up tooling schedule and timely report to the customer on any issues and progress of the project he is handling. The project engineer also guarantees that customer's technical requirement is followed.
The target of project management:
- On Time Delivery
- Assuring customer's project is produced to customer's standards and requests
- Anything communicated in a timely and clear way
- Complete project management and support from concept to final part inspection and approval.
3,high speed CNC machines,Slow wire cut machines,high precesion injection machines,CMM machines.etc.all the equipment make sure the mold are produced with high quality.