Hollow block machine in the Philippines
In this production, the raw material are carried by manual and automatic mixing, after the block products are forming, they are manually transported and naturally curing. This type of investment model mainly has the following advantages: full use of limited funds, small investment, quick effect, suitable for individual investors and users of the factory.
Integrated oil system：
Adopting international standardization mode, high lifespan, superior weather resistance, and low energy consumption design, the utilization of a large number of imported devices is another guarantee of quality.
The vibration system is composed of two parts, platform vibration and hydraulic vibration. The vibration mode can be changed according to different products. The vibration is driven by hydraulic pressure and computer control to generate vertical synchronous vibration, withlow-frequency feeding, high-frequency forming, and reduce energy consumption by 80%. Exceptional reliability allows its service life to exceed regular vibration motors.
Imported PLC control system with man-machine interface, liquid crystal display, intelligent control, automatic fault diagnosis, remote control and other multiple operating modes, all of these make it ease of operation, safe, and reliable.
1. The production line is utilized electromechanical and hydraulic integrated computer automation control from automatic batching to finished product stacking.
2. The entire structure is designed for durability through special welding process which makes it solid and durable.
3. Storage and distribution device, controlled by the computer to control the supply of materials, to avoid the impact of external factors, ensure that the material supply is evenly distributed and the error of finished products' intensity is extremely small.
4. The face mix section designed at combination-type can be regrouped to meet the production needs
5. Feeding box adopts the active force-breaking arch to adjust the centrifugal feeding technology and evenly distributes which is particularly advantageous for thin-walled products.
6.Transfering system: computer-controlled frequency conversion technology adopted to make more stable, accurate, reliable and efficient.
7. Stacking system: using computer simulation control and hydraulic sensing technology allow stacking to be fast and reliable.