Pallets conveyor stacker lift feeding machine：
Considering the weight of pallet to transfer,also to save one to two labors to carry the pallet,we have manufacturing the pallets conveyor stacker lift feeding machine standing beside the pallet conveyor to transfer the pallets one by one. It is a auxiliary equipment of concrete block making machine and it replace human workers to palletize. As every pallet weight of large and medium-sized block molding machine has reached tens of kilograms, workers have strong labor intensity and labor costs are higher. It is without special care, no noise, no vibration, and placed in the hardened ground, that is, supporting the use of board feeder. It is convenient , economic and practical, thus reducing production costs and improving work efficiency.
1. Simple and reasonable structure, flexible operation and use,
Without special equipment foundation, placed on the hardened flat ground can be used with the pallet conveyor.
2. Reduce the labor intensity of workers, improve work efficiency,save labor and reduce production costs for the factory to save 1-2 staff costs, it has high economic benefits.
3. Easy to install, the side or the back of the machine can also be send pallet. on the board. Do not have to do a separate basis, do not have embedded parts, it can only be installed on the existing cement ground half a day.
Suitable Pallets Size
1.Machine body all are adopted national standard steel and special welding process.
2. It uses German technology, and hydraulic appliances are advanced configuration. "Push to talk" touch LCD monitor the whole process of mechanical operation.
3. Automatic baking-free brick palletizing machine truly achieves the ideal man-machine dialogue, automatic analysis of specific materials, density operation, safety logic control and fault diagnosis system
4.This machine uses carbon dioxide protection welding technology, to achieve solid and reliable, not fried, not cracked, no deformation to extend the service life. Its core components manufactured carefully, using anti-fatigue design to meet the continuous use by users.